As with Round 1, while Ms. Eddy claims Science and Health with Key to the Scripture was divinely inspired and that her only source was the Bible, I have drawn from a variety of sources to compile the passages below. What work is hers? I’ll let you try and sort that out.
- Science and Health by Mary Baker Eddy (the 1875 and 1994 editions)
- Quimby Manuscript by Horatio Dresser
- The Leiber Document found in Mrs. Eddy Purloins from Hegel (1936) by Walter M. Haushalter
** Please note I have temporarily allowed “anonymous” commenting. All first-time comments will be moderated. **
1) science brings to light truth and its supremacy, universal harmony, God’s entirety, and matter’s nothingness.
2) Embryology affords no instance of…
View original post 304 more words