Some more stuff I’ve been reading lately:
- Crazy Christianity: Christian Science: a post in the blog Common Sense, about the author’s brief (thankfully for her) brush with Christian Science.
- N.C. Preacher Tells Parents to Crack Wrists, Punch Effeminate Children: an article in The Advocate that is yet another illustration of why I can’t stand fundamentalist Christians, and consider religion to generally be a force for evil in this world.
- Lying TEAvangelical Idiot David Barton: Drinking Starbucks is ‘Treason Against God’: a post on the website Americans Against The Tea Party. I shall be heading out to get my double-venti now.
- Drunken Republican Says It Was Gay Marriage That Made Him Operate Vehicles Under The Influence: yet more proof that some Republicans and most conservative Christians are, in fact, idiots.
- Christian militia calls for Obama’s assassination on Facebook: want more proof that some Christians are downright nuts, and in this case dangerous and treasonous? Here it is.
- Christianity at risk of dying out in a generation, warns Lord Carey: this gives me a glimmer of hope…might I live long enough to see the end of organized religion?